To enhance your Spa experience, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment.
Shaving is not recommended prior to service. If you choose to shave, please do so at least six to eight hours before your appointment. For hair removal services, body hair must be at least ¼ inch long for effective removal. Avoid prolonged sun exposure for 24 hours before or after waxing. Avoid any physical activity that will cause excessive heat or perspiration following the service.
Lockers are available for clothing; however, it is recommended that you leave valuable items at home. Cell phones must be switched off during your treatments.
Most body treatments are enjoyed without clothing, however, please wear whatever is comfortable for you. Disposable underwear is available. During all treatments, the body is fully draped, except for the area being worked on. Robes and slippers are provided in the men’s and women’s lounges before and after treatments.
Your Spa experience is your time, and you should delight in it to the fullest. If you experience discomfort due to room temperature, massage pressure, music volume or any other conditions, please tell your therapist immediately.
When making reservations, please notify the agent if you have high blood pressure, allergies, any physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant (there are a few services that should be avoided during pregnancy, specifically in the first trimester, but many that can be enjoyed).
No, gratuities are at your discretion.
Arriving late will simply limit the time of your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure. Your treatment will end on time so the next guest will not be delayed. The full value of your treatment will be charged.
If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, please notify the spa at least six hours in advance to avoid being charged the full service fee. Cancellations of groups or private parties require one week’s notice.
Didn’t find the answer?
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Then send us a message and we will get right back to you.
- Wow! Thank you Tania and Team for such a wonderful baby shower! Your Spa is stunning, the tables were beautiful. Our treatments were divine and the food delicious!! I could not have asked for a more perfect, special day. Thank you so so much!Odette Lohkre
- 5 Star new Spa location, go try try it out, unbelievable setting next to a river right by Avianto.Heinrich Lohkre
- It was the most wonderful day. We feel truly spoiled and papered head to toe!!! I highly recommend this spa and relaxing settings to all Featherbrooke residents. You will be in seventh heaven only five minutes away. Thanks you Woodlands Spa team for a magical memorable day.Bianca Crawford
- Beyond awesome! Thank you for a lovely pampering day Tania. Your team is great, yummy food and a gold star to therapist Caroline felling so relaxed. Will be back!Philline Craythorne
- We've had a very wonderful, relaxing and serene afternoon. The massages/treatments were lovely, the food was enjoyable. The staff is very warm and welcoming. We will definitely be back!!!Mr & Mrs Mothibi
designer & artist